The Cristo Rey Prescription Assistance Program matches qualifying individuals without prescription medication coverage directly to pharmaceutical companies for essential medications at no cost.
The Prescription Assistance Program helps clients manage their chronic diseases and illnesses without having to choose between medications & other basic needs such as shelter, food, or clothing.
Serving residents of Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham counties.
Contact: Liticia Rodriguez
Questions? Call: (517) 253-8247
The Prescription Assistance Program is open Monday through Friday from 11am-3pm. Appointments can be scheduled by calling (517) 253-8247.
An intake form is completed to review the criteria in each of our prescription assistance programs to determine eligibility.
Eligible clients receive free quality of life medications including but not limited to insulin, inhalers, anti-depressants and antibiotics.
What do I need to bring?
1. Photo ID
- Drivers License
- State Identification Card
- Work ID
2. Health Insurance Card
- Medicaid Card
- Medicare Card
- Medicare Prescription Card
- Ingham Health Plan
- Commercial or Private Insurance Card
3. Proof of Residency
- Billing statement
- Vehicle Registration
- Medicare or Medicaid explanation of benefits
4. Proof of Income
- Federal Income Tax Return
- W2 Form
- Social Security or Disability Statement of Benefits
- Unemployment Benefits
You may qualify for free prescription assistance if you are:
- A low-income Tri-County resident who does not have health insurance with prescription coverage
- A under insured Tri-County resident, whose prescription plan does not cover a needed prescribed medication and cannot afford to pay the out of pocket costs
- Elderly with Medicare without prescription benefits
- Enrolled in a Medicare Part D plan with high prescription copay costs
- Employed whose employer does not provide health insurance benefits
- Unemployed without medical benefits
- Mentally ill and do not have insurance or do not qualify for a program that provides prescription assistance for needed psychotropic drugs
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Find out how you can get involved today.