1717 North High Street, Lansing, MI
Salary: $58,240.00 to $75,712.00 /year
- Provides administrative expertise in contract acquisition and compliance, accreditation (CARF), and state licensing requirements. This includes oversight for agency compliance to contractual obligations of all grants and supervision of all grant staff.
- Responsible for the oversight of all Counseling Services activities and programs, and the supervision of all Counseling Services staff.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising administrative and clinical staff, including oversight in the provision of extensive diagnostic assessments, case management, substance abuse and mental health treatment, and prevention services to clients of diverse multicultural backgrounds, utilizing cognitive behavioral interventions and other interventions as appropriate to the specific needs of the clients.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with the standards, laws, certification requirements and county policies.
- Provides clinical supervision of the professional program staff.
- Recommends the hiring of staff to the Director of Counseling and oversees the training needs of staff.
- Responsible for monitoring the billing of services rendered.
- Responsible for the formulation of policies and procedures as required by funding sources and accreditation agencies.
- Provides staff & intern supervision, meetings, consultations, and in-service trainings as appropriate for staff supervision and training.
- Coordinates all mental health and substance abuse services. Oversees all contracts.
- Responsible for maintaining CARF standards, State Licensing Standards, Mid-State Health Network Standards and all other standards as set forth in all contractual agreements. This includes accreditation of all Counseling Services for Cristo Rey.
- Coordinates services with other departments, community agencies, the public, and serve on a variety of Advisory Boards within the community.
- Participates in budget development and strategic planning.
- Responsible for evaluation of services, outcome studies, and improving services provided.
- Negotiate and maintain contracts with MSHN staff including submission of billing, budgets and reports (monthly and annually) as requested for data collection purposes and budget compliance standards.
- Oversee data collection on all programs for SBIRT, Peer Recovery Women’s Specialty Services, Enhanced Women’s Services, Treatment, and Case Management Services.
- Reports directly to the Director of Counseling Services.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or related field
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Master of Social Work, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Psychologist, or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in the state of Michigan
- Certified Advanced Addictions Counselor (CAADC) with MCBAP
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years direct clinical experience after certification and 3 years of direct administrative experience.
- Must have excellent clinical skills in the treatment of individuals with substance abuse/mental health diagnosis.
- Must be able to effectively supervise others in clinical supervision.
- Must have excellent written and oral interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Full Time