Some people and organizations like to have a clothing drive or food drive in addition to raising funds for Cristo Rey. For those generous donors who wish to do a little more than donate money, here are wish lists of items that we can use on a regular basis. We do NOT accept household appliances, machinery, electronics or furniture.
All clothing items should be gently used and CLEAN, free of stains, rips or tears.
- Clothing for men, women and children (all sizes)
- Any style from professional wear to casual to dressy
- Accessories such as shoes, socks, undergarments, belts, scarves, etc.
- Baby supplies such as swings, bouncers, etc. are welcome
- Shopping bags and plastic bags with handles
NO household appliances, furniture, electronics, machinery, etc.
All food items must be unopened, unused and not expired.
• Silverware (all kinds)
• Ziploc Bags ( both snack and sandwich size) ****
• Brown lunch bags ****
• Plastic Forks/Knives/Spoons
• Napkins **
• Serving gloves**
• Hair nets**
• Dish soap
• Serving aprons
• Spices (black pepper, sugar, garlic salt, etc.)
• Oil (vegetable or olive oil)**
• Brown sugar
• Coffee *****
• Coffee cream**
• Peanut butter ****
• Jelly ****
• Eggs ****
• Breakfast Meat ****
• Pizza sauce
• Pasta sauce (jars)
• Tomato sauce
• Green beans
**** Highest priority
Family and trial sizes welcome. Items should be unopened, unused and not expired.
• Razors (male & female)
• Face Wash
• Feminine Products
• Diapers (all sizes)
• Laundry Detergent
• Dish Soap